duminică, 27 decembrie 2015

The Nativity of Christ has shone to the world the light of wisdom

,Ugh I am glad to have back my Ipad. Nectarie is stealing it every other night to watch ... My Little Pony.. I don't know why such a strong willed, defiant and singular boy would pick such a lame movie to watch.

Anyway, we had a great Christmas the other night, the family that we baptized has come to our house, and I was glad that finally, after 4 years of living here, we weren't alone. The kids paired up and went to their hidings. We ate alot and played with the little baby :). Everybody loves Julianna, even though she is fussy and crunky, but in the same time, so helpless and frail. 

They are a simple family, he is a mechanic, a smart and funny guy, she is warm and patient. They also do homeschooling and they just got baptized this year in January. So they are pretty fresh in this world, everything is mesmerizing and hard, colorful and smelly, full of gifts and hunger, obedience, fast. 




The last month was hard on them, especially for her, after starting to develop pain in her hand. It turns out that she has a degenerative disease, multiple sclerosis. Me and Nick were baffled to find this out. The future looks grim and I cannot stop thinking at Julianna,  and the rest of the kids. How alone they are, how will the future look for them. :(

I love everybody and I would want to keep them safe, to make them disappear in the face of this future. 

My head hurts. The Nativity of Christ has already started. This is the beginning of a long way which will end in the beautiful time of Pascha. 
Some of us are at the beginning, others on the way, the last ones are already climbing on the hill of Golgota. Like the last image of my dear Mioara.

Niciun comentariu: